November 4, 2013

T.P.A. 10.Inspired by an animal

Hello, my loves!
There is a good news and an apology for you...first of all, I'm sorry I'm so absent lately, but I'll try not to be or at least I'll try to schedule my posts from now on. All the crazy schedule is because I have a job now(that's the good news) and it takes my whole day..I work from 8:30 to 18:30, I get home at almost 20 p.m. and it's too late to take pictures of my manicures, that's why I'll try to figure out something to work out. :)
Without further ado, let me show you my animal inspired manicure from last Saturday! :)



Conclusion: I LOVE PANDAS!

Please go and check out my friends inspired by an animal manicures, they are better than mine :)

6 comments:

  1. Imi place cum cum ti-au iesit ursii panda sunt mega dragalasi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte dragut modelul.Realist,chiar.
    Followed:*
    http://lifeontheheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete